- We will collect Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data during your course of dealings with us in any way or manner including pursuant to any transactions, any event and/or communications made from/with us in an appropriate manner not limiting to using for performance of contract, entering into contract, legal obligation, vital interests, and administration of justice.
- We will inform you regarding the purpose of use for your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data, and use such information within the scope of such lawful, direct purpose and/or for secondary purposes.
- We will take necessary and appropriate measures to safely manage Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data.
- We will collect/use/disclose personal data without the consent of individual in case of: necessary for purpose, life threatening situation, publicly available data, national interest, investigations, evaluation purpose, artistic purpose, news activity, provision of legal services, collected by credit bureau, employment purpose, disclosed by public agency, etc.
- Except where otherwise specified, we will not share, disclose or sell Personal Data or Sensitive Personal Data to any third parties without the consent of the individual.
- We will respond appropriately in the event that an individual contact the appropriate point of contact regarding display, correction, deletion, withdrawal (in full or in part) and/or termination of use of their respective Personal Data or Sensitive Personal Data.
- We will maintain records of application, notice, requests, etc. related to personal data being processed by the Company.
We use Personal Data provided to us by individuals for only the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- to communicate with you;
- to maintain and improve customer relationship;
- to personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested;
- to improve our website in order to better serve you;
- to respond to your enquiries or complaints and resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us;
- to generate marketing leads, market surveys and trend analysis;
- to administer and process any payments related to products, services and/or facilities requested by you;
- to respond to your enquires – (whatsApp, SMS, live chat, email or phone inquiries);
- for direct marketing purposes via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail, social media and/or any other appropriate communication channels to members of our loyalty programmes in accordance with their consent;
- for other purposes required to operate, maintain and better manage our business and your relationship with us, which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
Links to other websites
Transaction Security Policy
This site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure secure transmission of your personal data. You should be able to see the padlock symbol in the status bar on the bottom right hand corner of the browser window. The url address will also start with https:// depicting a secure webpage. SSL applies encryption between two points such as your PC and the connecting server. Any data transmitted during the session will be encrypted or scrambled and then decrypted or unscrambled at the receiving end. This will ascertain that data cannot be read during transmission.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal data from loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction. We will undertake technical and organizational security measures governing the processing to be carried out and ensure compliance with the measures.
Disclosure of your information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any).
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- to assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
Your rights as data subject
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by this company by submitting your request in writing to the data controller. Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the association. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
Acknowledgement and Consent
By agreeing to the terms and conditions contained herein, you hereby allow us to collect your Personal Information and to be regulated and managed by us and all parties related in providing this service. You also hereby agree to receive the latest information about our products, news and events updates, rewards and promotions, special privileges and initiatives from us, our partners and advertisers.
Inquiries and Complaints
Should you require further information about the personal data we hold or the way in which your information is being collected or used which are not answered by this Privacy Notice please contact or write to us at:
IFRUITS MARKET (M) SDN BHD [202001020513 (1376833-V)]
No. 24, Jalan 2/5,
Taman Seri Jaromas,